ABOUT INVERVE MARKETING
InVerve Marketing is a Lansing marketing firm that specializes in web design and development, inbound marketing, and graphic design. Through inbound marketing software and innovative, creative marketing strategies – we ensure our clients get found on the web. We are a smart and slightly nerdy bunch of creative professionals. Take a look at our team. With InVerve Marketing you will be joining a creative team where are values are front and center. We strive for these values in ourselves and in our culture:
- High EQ
- Passion to Improve
InVerve utilizes EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) and Teamwork project management software. We use the agile marketing approach with clients and are a Gold Certified HubSpot partner. Our shop is equipped with MAC computers and uses Adobe Creative Cloud.
InVerve is a shop of nerdy, foodie, and friendly tech marketers. We have a culture of learning and growing — and that is why InVerve is growing. If you want to produce great marketing for clients that want to win, we should chat.
DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
InVerve Marketing Digital Specialist will take the lead in developing successful, long-term digital marketing strategies for our clients and our company.
You should have in-depth marketing experience and a passion for digital technologies. You will work closely with different teams to ensure consistency through all digital marketing channels. You should also provide forward-thinking ideas to build and maintain a strong company web presence.
Ultimately, you should be able to drive all digital marketing efforts to achieve our business objectives.
- Lead in developing overall strategies for clients that lead to ROI based on key performance indicators. Document, articulate, and implement approved strategies with the InVerve teams assigned to each account and project.
- Analyze results for clients on a monthly basis. Identify opportunities in the metrics. Stay abreast of external trends that affect outcomes (i.e. Google algorithm, Facebook ad platform).
- Maintain relevant certifications and participate in training materials suggested in preparation for effectively completing the project, sales, and account work. Learn the systems in place for managing the workload.
- Revise and implement the inbound strategy for clients and the company including website optimization, email marketing, event marketing, social media, and more.
- Accept responsibility for developing and supervising the activity of accounts and projects managed by the Employee. Manage the activities, deadlines, and support materials of creative, technical, and administrative staff as they relate to the work assignments managed by the Employee.
- Maintain a weekly billing average as assigned by the Client Services Manager. Produce work as needed per project and analyze the effectiveness of the work produced for clients (including InVerve).
- Attain the proper approvals from management and clients for all project deliverables.
InVerve has an active and growing list of retainer clients. Under the supervision of the President, the Digital Marketing Specialist will have duties that include and go beyond working with a regular client Inbound Marketing Consultant (IMC) workload. Other duties may be required as the department grows and matures.
- Work within the project software to update all office personnel. Update the project software as needed and communicate changes, deadlines, and updates through the project software system.
- Complete project work including writing, executing projects in various software programs, research, analysis, media activities, account coordination, and other tasks as needed. Submit edited and completed work.
- Be a productive and contributing asset in creative project groups and client meetings.
- Be a good steward of the company and its interests. The employee is encouraged to participate in outside activities on behalf of the company where the company pays membership dues. Some of the activities may fall outside of paid business hours.
- Maintain a cooperative and respectful relationship with all co-workers and managers.
- Maintain certifications in HubSpot, Google AdWords, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, MOZ, and other software as needed.
- Manage and promote the HubSpot Users Group events and portal.
- 2 years of internet marketing experience.
- Inbound Marketing Certification (free online course from HubSpot).
- Strong understanding of search engine optimization.
- Writing skills that include the ability research and think critically about new topics.
- 1-3 years of internet marketing experience.
- Technically inclined and able to learn new software and skills.
- Experience working in client facing relationships.
- Excellent presentation, verbal, and written communication skills.
Attention to detail and quality control.
Ability to think both creatively and analytically.
Exceptional organizational skills; ability to manage multiple projects.
- BA or BS, ideally with emphasis in written communications, marketing, and digital advertising.
- Journalism background.
Certified/knowledge of Google Analytics Suite.
Experience using social media ad platforms.
Experience with HubSpot software.
Client facing project management.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Qualified and interested? Apply Today.