ABOUT INVERVE MARKETING
InVerve Marketing is a Lansing marketing firm that specializes in web design and development, inbound marketing, and graphic design. Through inbound marketing software and innovative, creative marketing strategies – we ensure our clients get found on the web. We are a smart and slightly nerdy bunch of creative professionals. Take a look at our team.
DIGITAL SALES SPECIALIST
With InVerve Marketing you will be joining a creative team where are values are front and center. We strive for these values in ourselves and in our culture:
- High Emotional IQ
- Continuous Improvement
- Going the Extra Mile
Here is what this position entails – as a sales specialist you will focus on developing website, graphic design, and inbound marketing business. This is a traditional sales role including networking and new business development.
You will use HubSpot sales and marketing portals to develop campaigns to identify, track, and generate leads.
You should have a solid understanding on how to collaborate on new projects including campaign concept development, traditional and digital marketing projects and campaigns, events, website content, social media, proposal responses, email, and other deliverables.
You will be part of work sessions throughout the production process to communicate to the project management staff the goals of the client. Once the project is assigned and developed, the creative team is responsible for deliverables and timelines through to completion. Upon billing, you own the collection process.
InVerve utilizes EOS (Entrepreneurial Operating System) and Teamwork project management software. We use the agile marketing approach with clients and are a Gold Certified HubSpot partner.
YOUR DAY COULD INCLUDE:
Identify and solicit new business and opportunities.
Build and maintain a full pipeline of sales prospects.
Develop proposals to meet client needs and opportunities.
Identify and respond to Requests for Proposals (RFP’s).
Prepare for and deliver effective sales presentations.
Maintain client communication and ensure client satisfaction.
Work collaboratively with internal staff to manage client project performance, timeline, completion, and budget.
Update the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) portal regarding sales/deals, pipeline lists, forecasts and competitive analysis.
Use the CRM to track and manage sales activities.
Prepare for, participate in, and report sales activity for weekly sales meetings.
Communicate client projects and help to create effective websites and campaigns in cooperation with staff.
Collaborate with staff on work flow and assemble assets from clients that are required to keep projects moving through the queue.
Maintain current certifications and other education as required and requested.
- Project revenue goals and hit revenue targets monthly, quarterly, and annually.
- Plan, coordinate, and work events that market and sell the company.
- Maintain an open and coachable attitude with all staff and supervisors.
- Ask for assistance of others as needed to keep up with projects and sales.
- Develop effective presentations to sell new and recurring clients:
- Websites and web services.
- Graphic design projects and services.
- Marketing contracts.
- Other revenue opportunities as needed.
- Maintain daily activity goals for sales:
- Call 20 new companies.
- Conduct two sales presentations or business meetings.
- Email 10 qualified leads.
- Grow and maintain a list of 60-100 accounts that are fully managed by the employee.
- Updated in the CRM.
- Contacted minimally once per month regardless of active project work.
- Reported on in weekly sales meetings.
BA in related field.
5+ years outside sales.
- Proven track record in agency sales.
- Salary + commission. Salary commensurate with experience.
- Matching funds individual retirement account.
- Paid vacation.
- Health Insurance.
InVerve is a shop of nerdy, foodie, and friendly tech marketers. We have a culture of learning and growing — and that is why InVerve is growing. If you want to produce great marketing for clients that want to win, we should chat.
Qualified and interested? Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected], or you can apply by clicking on this link.